Over at the Associated Press, they've decided that calling the Ground Zero Mosque, the Ground Zero Mosque, is inflammatory, insensitive, and inaccurate, and have forbade their writers and reporters from calling it that. I'm not sure what they want it called but over at Michelle Malkin's site, her readers have come up with some outstanding name suggestions for the proposed mosque.....
15. Landing Gear Mosque
14. Project Bloomberg
13. 9/11 Victory Mosque
12. Daily Kosque
10. The Gorelick & Clarke Building
9. Mosque formerly known as the Ground Zero Mosque
7. Crater’s Edge
5. The Mohammed Atta Memorial
4. Hormel House
3. The Debris Field Mosque
2. Burlington Terrorist Factory
1. New York Fire Training Academy
Perhaps the AP could use one of these in their articles from now on. I mean in the interest of clarity and accuracy in reporting.