Alright, hopefully most of you read Neal Boortz's web site every day. He's a good liberterian and has a lot of good information on his page. I stole these famous, telling quotes from there today and wondered how many of you could guess which world leader uttered them. Give it a try and see if you can peg the person who spoke them...
1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."
5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
So who do you think made those statements? Karl Marx? Vladimir Lenin? Fidel Castro? Che Guevera? Mao Tse Dung?
Each of these men made nearly identical statements in support of socialism/marxism/communism, but none of them made these exact statements. Hillary Rodham Clinton made every single one of them since 6/29/04 and 4 of them in '07. If, after reading the pure, anti-capitalist, socialist evil in those statements, you still think the U.S. would NOT tend perilously close to ruin if she's elected queen, they you are an idiot!