“The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of ‘liberalism’ they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.”

Socialist Party presidential candidate Norman Thomas

Monday, May 21, 2007

The Goreacle's house-of-cards begins to teeter

Unless you are a mindless worshipper at the church of modern environmentalism or an overpaid, Hollywood nitwit, you are probably tired of being told by the Goreacle how you are destroying the Earth by simply existing. Well, you'll be glad to hear that the winds of truth are beginning to topple the global warming house-of-cards that Al Gore has erected to scare us all...

"Climate change will be considered a joke in five years time", so says meteorologist Augie Auer.

Man's contribution to the greenhouse gases was so small we couldn't change the climate if we tried, he maintained.
"We're all going to survive this. It's all going to be a joke in five years," he said.

"If we didn't have the greenhouse effect the planet would be at minus 18 deg C but because we do have the greenhouse effect it is plus 15 deg C, all the time."

For you global-warming believers out there, here are a few facts...water vapor makes up 95% of green-house gases. We have no control of that at all. Of the remaining 5%, CO2 makes up 3.6%, and of that, humans only contribute 3.2%. For those government school graduates who were learning to put condoms on cucumbers and attending diversity and sensitivity training instead of math class, that comes out to 0.12%. Humans contribute 0.12% of all the CO2 in the atmosphere. We are told by the Goreacle that the U.S. is the biggest polluter, contributing 49% of global CO2. But that's 49% of 0.12%, or 0.06% of the total.

And the Goreacle wants us to dramatically devolve our lifestyles to something resembling the 11th Century, to reduce what is already a negligable global CO2 contribution. It is stupefying that people continue to believe the man-made global warming fairy tale!

Here's the Goreacle and Hollywood nit-wit, Leo DiCaprio... stupifyingly stupid.

No comments: