“The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of ‘liberalism’ they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.”

Socialist Party presidential candidate Norman Thomas

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tax Freedom Day

Today is Tax Freedom Day. This is the day on which the average American who pays taxes(remember the bottom 49% of wage earners pay virtually no taxes when you take into account what most of them receive in tax payer funded benefits and allowances) has finally paid off his/her federal, state, and local tax burden and is working for himself at long last.

Of the 51% of Americans who support the other 49% through the taxes that are confiscated from us by cackling politicians, we'll spend more in taxes in 2011 than we'll spend on food, clothing, and housing combined. I said COMBINED! Remember how unfairly our industriousness and productivity is treated by politicians whenever you go the polls, regardless of how insignificant you think the election is.

No comments: