I never tire of dumb, smelly-hippie stories....
Dopey cannabis growers got busted by their own smoke alarm after plugs powering lights overheated.
Neighbours on Liverpool Old Road in Walmer Bridge called the fire brigade after hearing the alarm going off in the empty house at around 10pm on Monday.
When firefighters arrived they found plugs for powerful ultra-violet lights used to boost the plants growth had been "overloaded".
See kids, when you smoke dope, not only do you lose inspiration to do anything useful, you might wind up burning down your own house.
Thanks to Fark for the link.