If you think Obama has been radical with his leftist/socialist policy agenda, imagine what he'll try to do without the problem of re-election hampering him. We already heard him tell Medvedev to wait until after the election so he(Obama) would have "more flexibility". Who knows what manner of treachery they were hatching. Based on what he's already attempted, has said he'll do, and what he's written and talked extensively about doing, here's a list of the likely changes that'll take place if Obama wins another term.....
• A "speculation tax" on Wall Street covering all investment transactions.
• A higher capital gains tax rate.
• A reinstated estate tax.
• Release of high-risk Taliban leaders from Club Gitmo, resettling them in Afghanistan.
• Nationalized U.S. education system, including federal control of curriculum and federalized standards.
• Ratification of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty, so the U.S. can't test its aging warheads.
• Unilateral cuts in the U.S. nuclear arsenal.
• A carbon tax on utilities.
• A special windfall profits tax on oil companies to subsidize renewable energy projects.
• Decriminalization of marijuana.
• Expunging criminal records of many felons.
• Socializing the private credit-scoring system used by banks, insurers and employers.
• Socializing lending to small businesses.
• Higher taxes, including a value-added tax, on the middle class for new transfer payments for the poor.
• Suing towns to force public-housing integration of the suburbs.
• Bolstering the Community Reinvestment Act.
• Packing the the Supreme Court with leftists.
• Stricter gun control.
• Minimum living wage.
• Universal 401(k) for the poor.
• Wage insurance.
Of course amnesty for illegal aliens would be a priority also.
The only item on the list that might not be a disaster is the decriminalization of marijuana. The war on drugs is an utter and complete failure....we need to try something else.