(AP) BEDFORD, Ohio - An Ohio man who argued with his grown son over a messy bedroom says he overreacted when he called 911.
Andrew Mizsak called authorities Thursday after his 28-year-old son — who's a school board member in the Cleveland suburb of Bedford — threw a plate of food across the kitchen table and made a fist at him when told to clean his room.
The son, also named Andrew, lives in a room in his parents' basement.
The father declined to press charges and told police he doesn't want to ruin his son's political career.
The son, who also works as a political consultant, says he's lucky to be living in the house rent free. He also promises to keep his room clean.
1. 28 year old man lives with parents, in their basement.(like who couldn't have guessed that?)
2. 28 year old man keeps his room messy.
3. 28 year old man insolently throws food and threatens father with clenched fist.
4. 28 year old man promises to clean his room after fed-up dad calls the cops.
5. 28 year old man who lives in parents' basement, won't clean his room, and threatens his father, advises others on their careers.
6. 28 year old man who by all measures is an adolescent, sits on the local school board.